PART I – CONTENT LICENSESSanjiv Prakashan hereby grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to read content in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to the limitations set forth herein:
BOOK PURCHASE and LICENSES
Strict Prohibitions for all kind of users:
1. Resale of E-book Contents and its respective cover images of our set curriculum like CBSE, Rajasthan (RBSE) English, Rajasthan (RBSE) Hindi, Competitive Exams, and College Passbook are strictly prohibited for all users.
2. Digital Reproduction is STRONGLY PROHIBITTED for all users of sanjivprakashan.com. Strong PROHIBITION on Digital reproduction of sanjivprakashan.com content and images are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If any users are found doing such activity, then user(s) might have to end up paying a hefty penalty to Sanjiv Prakashan. Users should prevent themselves from sharing book content via social media, posting book content on websites, snipping book content to post on online web and mobile platform. It is strictly prohibited.
3. All Sanjiv Prakashan contents, E-book content or materials, cover images, website contents etc. should not be super-imposed, doctored, edited for any commercial reuse, resell or, for any illegal activities.
All Sanjiv Prakashan contents, E-book content or materials, cover images, website contents etc. should not be super-imposed, doctored, edited for any should be reused in any adult sites, or contents.
A STANDARD BOOK LICENSE grants you the rights to read and access the BOOK contents:
1. To Students: for the purpose of preparing for their examination aligning with the education curriculum like CBSE, Rajasthan (RBSE) English, Rajasthan (RBSE) Hindi, Competitive Exams, and College Passbook.
2. For Teachers: to conduct online class to facilitate educational services to the school students, like conducting classroom teaching, homework activities, assignments, projects or case study.
3. For Parents: to use the book content to promote continuous engagement with the kids and monitor their effective learning mechanism and browsing activities.
4. For Coaching Classes: to conduct their coaching session for the students’ time to time without breaching the Digital Reproduction prohibition.
5. For Educationists, Scholars, and Authors: to conduct their educational research on the required subjects to promote best practices in educational paradigm. Reproduction of Sanjiv Prakashan content for our competitors are strongly prohibited.
PART II - WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONSSanjiv Prakashan warrants and represents that:
6. Sanjiv Prakashan's users have granted Sanjiv Prakashan, all necessary rights to action or take immediate action for any breach of agreement taken place as mentioned under Part I.
7. The Content in its original unaltered form and used in full compliance with these TOS and applicable law will not:
- infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights;
- violate any third parties' rights of privacy or publicity;
- violate any Indian law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; or
- be defamatory, libelous, pornographic or obscene.
“Sanjiv Prakashan makes no warranties and or, representations for any usage of any keywords, titles or description". For the sake of clarity, Sanjiv Prakashan will not indemnify or have any liability in respect of any claims arising from inaccurate keyword, titles or descriptions, or the use of its Digital Content.
9. Sanjiv Prakashan makes NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY MADE IN THIS "WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS" SECTION.
PART III - INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY10. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless to Sanjiv Prakashan E-book Contents or materials, Cover Images, Website Contents, licensers, employees, agents, third party information providers and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any User Content that you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your conduct, your use or inability to use the Site, your breach or alleged breach of the Site Terms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, your unauthorized use of the Sanjiv Prakashan Content, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. Sanjiv Prakashan shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses arising as a result of modifications made to the Content or due to the context in which you use the Content.
12. You will indemnify and hold Sanjiv Prakashan, harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the Content other than the uses expressly permitted by the TOS. You further agree to indemnify Sanjiv Prakashan for all costs and expenses that you or, Sanjiv Prakashan incurs for any unusual usage of the content.
13. If Sanjiv Prakashan is required to collect, direct or indirect taxes (such as sales tax, value-added tax, goods and services tax, et al) under the laws of your state or country of residence, you shall be liable for payment of any such taxes as you may be required to self-assess said tax under the applicable laws of your residing country.
14. "Non-transferable" as used herein means that except as specifically provided in these TOS, you may not sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone, E-book and Website Content or the right to use E-book and Website Content. If you become aware that any social media website uses any of our E-book and Website Content in a manner that exceeds your license hereunder, you agree to remove all derivative works incorporating Content from such Social Media Site, and to promptly notify Sanjiv Prakashan at [email protected], [email protected] of each such social media website's use.
15. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any content. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any content please notify us via email at [email protected], [email protected].
16. Upon notice from Sanjiv Prakashan, or if you learn that any content is subject to a threatened or actual claim of infringement, violation of another right, or any other claim for which Sanjiv Prakashan may be liable, or if Sanjiv Prakashan removes any content for any reason and gives you notice of such removal, you will remove the content from your Login Library, Computer Systems, Mobile device(s)and, if possible, cease any future use of the removed Content at your own expense. Sanjiv Prakashan may provide you with comparable Content (which comparability will be determined by Sanjiv Prakashan its reasonable commercial judgment) but subject to the terms and conditions of these TOS.
17. You are not authorized to reproduce any of our E-book and Website Content for your clients or, customers. While doing so, you will end up paying hefty penalties to Sanjiv Prakashan as an entity.
18. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled in Jaipur, India administered under the Arbitration Act, 1940, in effect on the date of the commencement of arbitration, rather than in court, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets. The place of arbitration shall be Jaipur, India. The language of the arbitration shall be English and Hindi. There shall be one arbitrator. Each party shall bear its own costs in the arbitration. Sanjiv Prakashan shall also have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against you in the event that, in the opinion of Sanjiv Prakashan, such action is necessary or desirable.
19. Except as expressly set forth herein, Sanjiv Prakashan grants no rights and makes no warranties, with regard to the use of personally identifiable information that may be contained in any of its content.
20. Sanjiv Prakashan does not warrant that the content, Sanjiv Prakashan website, or other materials will meet your requirements or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. The entire risk as to the quality, performance and use of the Content is solely with you.
21. In the event that you use fraudulent credit card information to open an account or otherwise engage in any criminal activity affecting Sanjiv Prakashan. Sanjiv Prakashan may promptly file a complaint to its local crime complaint center in India.